In the beginning
Belvedere Construction was founded in Tauranga, New Zealand back in 1998 by Managing Director, Trevor Wilkinson. Since then Trevor has utilised his many years of experience in the building and construction industry to develop the Belvedere Group of companies into the thriving businesses they are today. Still located in Tauranga, we now have a much wider focus which allows us to partner with developers from all around New Zealand and further afield.
We are incredibly proud of the reputation we’ve gained for delivering our projects on time and on budget. Today, there are over 25 staff working at Belvedere, all dedicated to providing a high quality service to our clients. For more information regarding any of projects or services, contact us via the webform or call our office during business hours to talk to one of our team members
Our core values
As a company, we have a very clear set of core values that guide everything we do.
- We pride ourselves on being open and honest in all our business dealings
- We view each project as a collaboration with our clients – our goal is always to have a win-win solution for everyone involved
- We retain a core staff of highly skilled individuals who are all committed to the success of our clients, our company, and their own professional development and achievement
- We maintain tight control over our supply chain through the use of dedicated sub-contractors and supply framework agreements
- We practice open-book accounting procedures on all projects
- We practise an open book policy with all our negotiated contracts
Belvedere in the Community
At Belvedere, we take seriously our responsibility to the community in which we live and work. We have a long record of supporting local charities. Here are some of the larger recent examples:
- Waipuna Hospice additions and refurbishment
- Waipuna Hospice showhome sold at charity auction, 2010
- Bethlehem Foundation/New Zeal Foundation showhome, completed 2011
- Riding for Disabled arena, completed December 2011.
- Homes of Hope – construction of a catwalk for their fashion show/charity fundraiser held at Farmer Autovillage, October 2011.
- Riding for the Disabled – accommodation building refurbishment August 2013.
- 2014 – Waipuna Hospice additions
- On-going sponsor of TECT Rescue Helicopter.
We’re committed to making Belvedere a great place to work for all our employees. We believe that happy staff are good staff, and to maintain this we provide ongoing training to our ensure our staff are able to develop professionaly and recognise their full potential. We are also dedicated members of Site Safe, the non-profit organisation dedicated to reducing deaths and injuries in the workplace throughout the construction industry.